Pages

15.5.15

Eat, Read, Watch, Wear / Edition #9














Image via Fire On The Head

Eat // There's something about winter that has me craving soup. Thumbing through Bite magazine I spotted a recipe for Kumara, Lentil and Coconut Soup. It looked simple, so I thought I'd whip it up for a mid-week dinner. Easy to make and delicious, we ate it with bread and butter. You can find the recipe over on Bite.

Read // 'Dr Libby's Beauty From The Inside Out' by Dr Libby Weaver. I feel like I'm a bit late to the game with this one, having just started it. Using nutrition as a starting point, Dr Libby deciphers beauty by bringing emotional and physical mechanisms to the fore in achieving radiance from the inside out.

Watch // What Maisy Knew (starring Julianne Moore, Alexander Skarsgard and Steve Coogan), the story of a little girl living in New York who becomes the centre of her parents bitter custody battle. 

Wear // Cooler weather with scattered and often heavy showers has me reaching for boots and cosy knits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment