Pages

27.6.15

Eat, Read, Watch, Wear / Edition #15





































Photography Heather Mason

The last few weeks have been amazing, and looking back I guess a little overwhelming. I've had a lot on with various free-lance projects (more to come on these) and a brand new creative role. Although I've been happy and busy, I got hit with a migraine, which put me out for the best part of two days. Hence the late release of this post. 

Eat // Lately I've been on the hunt for healthier but still satisfying sweet treats, and this recipe for Dark Chocolate Cranberry Coconutty Fruit and Nut Clusters has me inspired. If you swapped out the ingredients for raw alternatives they would be nutritional right?!

Read // I'm not generally one for scientific reading, but I came across a copy of Bryan Sykes The Seven Daughters of Eve, and its fascinating. Professor Bryan Sykes is a leading world authority on DNA and human evolution, and this book traces the journeys our ancestors took, re-examining the way we have evolved and our sense of individuality and identity. 

Watch // Boy Meets Girl. This is a beautiful, tender story about love and what it means to be a real man or woman. It also serves as a reminder to stay true to yourself, be courageous and not let your fears get in the way of your dreams.

Wear // I recently wrote about taking a more natural approach to my beauty and skincare regime here. I have discovered Ilia, a contemporary range of makeup dedicated to creating the purest products possible. Totally ethical and sustainable, each piece is filled with certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate the skin. This Ilia Lipstick Crayon (pictured) combines organic ingredients and pigments for a creamy, matte finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment