Pages

1.6.15

Lately

May was an amazing month. Naturally, there have been a few bumps but I feel like everything is beginning to fall into place. I've been working on some exciting projects and I can't wait to share these over the coming weeks.

Here are a few highlights from my instagram feed.




















Photography Heather Mason

Left to right from top:
It was a close friends birthday, so we escaped the city for a long weekend. Travelling up to Northland, we hung out - walking the beach and rockpool hopping, reading, eating good food, sand surfing and making it to the very tip of New Zealand, Cape Reinga for a picnic in the blustery wind.

Taking a few moments in between meetings to enjoy a touch of nature.

Breathing life into interiors with the addition of plants and fresh foliage - my beloved Jade plant, a snap from my Indoor Plants post earlier in May.

Sunday style: ripped denim, black linen tee and layered jewellery from Meadowlark and Zora Bell Boyd Jewellery.


No comments:

Post a Comment