Pages

7.8.15

Eat, Read, Watch, Wear / Edition #20

Inspiration via Bleubird

Eat // I love eggs for breakfast, and one of my favourite things to make/eat for brunch at the weekends is Shakshuka. You start by making a delicious, rich tomato sauce then you carefully break eggs onto it. Cover and cook further until the eggs are over easy and serve with crusty bread. Here is the super simple recipe.

Read // I've started reading 'How to talk about books you haven't read' by Pierre Bayard. So far so good. 

Watch // True Detective, Season 2. This took me quite a few episodes to warm to, and now I can't wait to find out what happens next. The characters are totally different,  incredibly complex and its quite compelling to watch. 

Wear // Longer length hair with soft, dishevelled waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment