Pages

6.11.15

Eat, Read, Watch, Wear / Edition #23

Photography: Heather Mason

Eat // Indulge in home-made chocolate: cacao, coconut oil, maple syrup and a touch of sea salt.

Read // Renegade Collective. I know that I've featured it before, but I just love the stories, reading about the successes and how people overcome obstacles to achieve their dreams. 

Watch // The True Cost. This is not for the faint hearted. Although I knew some of the story, it was a heart wrenching eye opener into the garment industry and 'fast' fashion. I defy anyone who watches it not to make more conscious decisions about what they wear, where its made and who by. 

Wear // This spring weather is all over the place - one minute the sun is shining and its gorgeous and warm and the next the horizon is black with rain clouds. So, basically you need to be prepared and layering is key...

No comments:

Post a Comment