Pages

12.6.15

Eat, Read, Watch, Wear / Edition #13



























































Inspiration via Garance Dore Goods

Eat // Linguine with Green Olive Sauce and Zesty Breadcrumbs. This is a recipe that I'm dying to try because it looks delicious and has plenty of fresh, simple ingredients and flavours. 

Read // My intention this year is to explore and develop my photography skills so I can introduce more original imagery to the blog. I've been flicking through 'Approaching Photography' by Paul Hill, a book that has great examples of composition and how meaning is constructed.

Watch // Top Of The Lake, season 1. Set and filmed in New Zealand's south island, this mini series follows a detective investigating the disappearance of a pregnant 12 year old girl. Directed by Jane Campion and Garth Davis. I'm curious as to what season 2 will hold...

Wear // Lately, its been super cold and/or super stormy out. If you're anything like me, rugging up in multiple layers quickly loses its appeal. Pretty lingerie helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment