Pages

15.6.15

Naturally














































































Image via Studded Hearts

Lately, I have been making an effort to eat a little cleaner, exercise more and generally take better care of myself. I've slowed my pace a little, and am learning to listen to my body a little more. Sometimes this is as simple as getting an earlier night, so I feel fresher in the morning or swapping my traditional english breakfast tea for a caffeine free, herbal alternative. I'm not rigid in my approach, but its beginning to filter into other areas of my life and I really want to overhaul my skincare and beauty regime. Our skin is our largest organ, and everything that we put on it gets absorbed straight into our systems. Chemicals and other harmful ingredients can wreak havoc on our health, and so I'm going to replace my beauty and skincare products with natural ones...

Do you use natural products? Which are your favourite go to's?

I'm at a bit of a loss for where to start, so any tips and recommendations would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment